- A current resident of Sacramento County
- Graduating high school senior from the Class of 2019
- Entering a two or four-year accredited college/university or technical/trade school
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Low Income
DHA Scholarship Program Income Limits 2018/2019 Tax Year
|# of Persons ||INCOME LIMITS |
Posted income limits are based on Earned Income Tax Credit Limits and the 200% Federal Poverty Level Guidelines
|Add per person|
(All Criteria is Subject to Verification / Proof of Eligibility)
- Must be currently living in Sacramento Co.
- Must be a graduating high school senior from the class of 2019, entering a two-year or four-year accredited college, university, or technical/trade school.
- Must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (G.P.A.) of 2.5
- Must be on public assistance or low income. Submit current verification of public assistance or if not on public assistance, IRS tax form 1040 (2018).
If you answered yes to all of the above, then this scholarship may be for you! Please visit on of the following location for additional information:
Any questions please visit DHA scholarship program website, http://www.dha.saccounty.net/scholarship/pages/scholarship-program.aspx, or call (916) -875 - 3285 and ask for Sandra Espindola
All applications must be postmarked by Friday March 01, 2019!